Friday, June 4, 2010

So done....Hello Summer!

In short this week has been exhausting and happy! I finally got my classroom packed up and moved down the hall to my new room! Oh thank God for my teacher friends. Today was the last day of school for teachers and we spent it in a 6 hour training class. I have slept for probably a total of 20 hours since Monday. I say all of that to say that I have not had the time or energy to run!!! Tonight is dinner with my honey and hopefully a run in the morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading this! Ugh! Hope your din din is relaxing and you are able to get your run in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and I have had the same amount of sleep this week. I seriously need to do better in that department.Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you get your run in in the AM! Have a great weekend,

    V

    ReplyDelete